Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone suggest a veg. soup recipe for my two year old suffering from sore throat?

My two yr old son is having sore throat and I would like to get rid of it b4 it develops into cold. Can anybody suggest me a vegetarian soup recipe which is also a cure for sore throat? He can have it easily if it involves mashing or blending of vegetables. He is not eating solid food coz of the sore throat. Thanks in advanceCan anyone suggest a veg. soup recipe for my two year old suffering from sore throat?
take out some juice from ginger and mix it with equal part of honey. give the same to the child, about quarter tea spoon, thrice a day. or cut three or 4 small pcs of ginger, put them in a cup, add one spoon of honey and about four times hot water. keep it for some time and feed it to the child, say one or two tea spoons at a time . Can anyone suggest a veg. soup recipe for my two year old suffering from sore throat?
i dont have any soups, but honey is a proven medicine for a sore throat:)





Hope that Helps and Good Luck


鈾?Bella 鈾?
Get a ready made soup... you just need to boil in water for 5 mins and soup is ready !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment