Thursday, January 7, 2010

This cookie recipe calls for two cups white sugar. I'm out. Can I substitute grated parmesan cheese?

Sorry they're chocolate chip cookiesThis cookie recipe calls for two cups white sugar. I'm out. Can I substitute grated parmesan cheese?
sure you can, leave out the chocolate chips and serve the cookies with spaghetti lolThis cookie recipe calls for two cups white sugar. I'm out. Can I substitute grated parmesan cheese?
um...NO you cannot use parmesan cheese, if you want them to be edible, try adding more butter and vanilla extract, you can make them sugar- free.
No silly, but you can substitute brown sugar.
Nope, sorry, substituting grated Parmesan won't work. Undiluted mushroom soup mixed with pulverised concrete would be a good choice. Avoid arsenic blended with ground old lace as the texture would be adversely affected, and crushed fireflies in olive oil tend to make the mixture glow in the dark, which worries the EPA.





On the whole, though, your best option is simply to go out to the car and drain off a cup and a half of motor oil (10W40 is best) and mix it with half a cup of sand from the playground. That will give the cookies a lovely crunch and sheen when they come out of the oven.





And you won't even have to grease the cookie sheet.
what do you think?? no! i'm guessing you don't have brown sugar or confectioner's sugar either? good luck with those cookies- happy i'm not eating them.
no
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of God never invite me to your house for dinner!!!!
lmao, i dont think so, make a trip to wal-mart =P
You can but cheese cookies? It may be okay for you but I wouldn't eat them.
If you're making them for a goat... or Rosie O'Donnel...
No... not unless you want your cookies to taste like cheese.
lol no
youre an idiot....
Well I suppose you could but the chocolate chip cookie would taste rather odd with cheese.





But I guess is you have PMS this cookie would solve the ageless question of what can I eat NOW!!





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment