Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many regular egg whites should I use in a recipe that calls for two LARGE egg whites?

I have a recipe that I would like to make, however it calls for to large egg whites, and I only have regular sized eggs. How many egg whites should I use to make sure I get the full taste and proper proportions?How many regular egg whites should I use in a recipe that calls for two LARGE egg whites?
Three!How many regular egg whites should I use in a recipe that calls for two LARGE egg whites?
it won't make much difference unless you are making meringues.





However, you can use 3 eggwhites to be closer to the number called for in large eggs.





I don't bother. I always buy large eggs and most recipes call for ';egg'; and don't specify unless they say small eggs.
3
how many it says, only 2
Ask http://ochef.com

No comments:

Post a Comment