Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help finding two recipes that are for Christmas snacks, I ate both today.?

So the first snack is called ';Puppy Chow.'; It is like some kind of Chex cereal or something, that is covered with chocolate, peanut butter, and confectioner's sugar or something.





The second one was a cookie, but they were cut into squares and were very thin. So they were kind of small. The only thing I can remember right now is the crumbled up peppermint on them.





If anyone can help with these, it would be wonderful.I need help finding two recipes that are for Christmas snacks, I ate both today.?
I am looking at a box of rice checks right now. The recipe on the back says ';Chex Muddy Buddies';





--------------- Microwave for 60 secs, stir then 30 sec more.


1 C semi sweet chocolate chips


1/2 C Peanut Butter


1/4 C Butter





----------------- Stir in 1 tsp Vanilla





----------------Pour over 9 C rice checks





Stir then toss them in 1 1/2 C powdered sugar in a ziploc, cool on sheet pan








That other cookie could be about anything. I would try it on a sugar cookie recipe or shortbread recipeI need help finding two recipes that are for Christmas snacks, I ate both today.?
puppy chow recipe


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Puppy-Chow/鈥?/a>





sorry i cant figure out the other cookie but if you remember anymore of the ingredients i might be able to find it for you just email me (angelkissdeeds2@yahoo.com)
i am 13 and i had a cookie project this week. I made lemon bars. They are fantastic. Everyone in my class said that i had the best pastie in the class. I cant rember the recipe exactly you might just have to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment