Sunday, December 20, 2009

Need some vegetarian recipes to cook for two people?

My mum classes herself as 'Vegetarian' and I want to cook for dinner tonight. I need some cheap recipes to Cook for me and her, any suggestions?Need some vegetarian recipes to cook for two people?
Some vegetarian recipes for you to choose.


http://www.enjoyrecipe.com/Vegetarian.ht鈥?/a>





Personally I will cook tofu, it's easy.Need some vegetarian recipes to cook for two people?
stuffed pepper





erm get a pepper cook some uncle Ben's rice you can get that mixed vegetable pouches and rice risotto which are really nice fill the pepper up and put a bit of cheese on top of the pepper, put it in the over for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbling :)





for the side you can ge them cauliflower and cheese vegi burgers they are really nice and cover it all in some hot cheese sauce :)





bellow is the link to show you what rice i meant





and which cauliflower burger to buy :)
WOW!


Bunch of lame answers.


Sorry I din't see this Q earlier.


The best vegetarian dish I ever had. (and I'm not a vegetarian) was onions, caramelized until very brown and cooked slowly with lentils. I was very impressed. The onion had a very sweet flavor which lifted the lentils to a new level.
stir fry,





tomatoes, (chopped)


onions





ANYTHING U LIKE just put it all in the pan fry it and shake it about


TASTES AMAZING :) i have it alot.





a nice salad... not hard to do, if ur not hardcore veggie u could have abit of fish with it.
Mushroom Chettinad


Avial


fruit salad


http://www.samayalblog.com
Steak and potatoes! Tell your mum to stop being a blow hard

No comments:

Post a Comment