Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need two excellent recipes for baked & grilled salmon that you have tried before? + 10?

PLS asap! I want to cook it now. THANKSI need two excellent recipes for baked %26amp; grilled salmon that you have tried before? + 10?
For something different, try baking salmon in a parchment paper packet. Just gather the ingredients, tie the salmon up in a parchment packet and bake. Here's the recipe: http://buzz.prevention.com/community/juliet/salmon-packets-for-a-healthy-and-simple-supperI need two excellent recipes for baked %26amp; grilled salmon that you have tried before? + 10?
From the Pacific Northwest, I can tell you there are many. However, I can tell you this. On the grill you will dry it out completely if you do not watch the heat. Keep it up and away from hot heat and let it grill very slow not under fire but under coals. White coals will dry it out and it will lose its value. Also, I wrap it in foil, I squeeze all citrus on it. Lemons, Lime and a few oranges. I let it sit in this juice for a while before I put it on the grill. I also add white wine a Zemphadel of sorts. Then crush up croutons and put it over the meat. Wow Now that is nice. IF you don't like the citrus taste something else might work but it cuts the fishyness flavor away from the fish.
I USUALLY JUST SEASON MY SALMON WITH TONEY'S CAJUN AND GRILL IT. dELICIOuS. HUMMUS IS A GREAT APPETIZER. i like steamed broccoli with salmon and maybe some rice or pasta.
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment