Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good website that has inexpensive, low fat recipes for two?

an oxymoron!! inexpensive and low fat in the same sentence and for 2 people??





http://www.allrecipes.com is as good as any.What is a good website that has inexpensive, low fat recipes for two?
2 ideas that are not compatible makes an oxymoron! Look the word up! Report Abuse
What is a good website that has inexpensive, low fat recipes for two?
I must live with low fat, low Carbo, inexpensive, and for 2 people. It is not at all easy. That is why I said it is an oxymoron! It doesn't refer to you or me it refers to the situation we are in. There is not an easy way to make all this work on a very tight budget. That is the oxymoron! Report Abuse

I love the recepies at recipes.sparkpeople.com!





Search for ';cheap'; and you'll get a ton of hits back. They're great because they give you the full nutrition information (not just fat) on the recepie's there.
Here is a website that I absolutely love. I've made many recipes off this website, and they are mostly healthy, low calorie, low fat, and very yummy. I've given the info to a bunch of my friends, and everyone loves the site.





www.3fatchicks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment