Sunday, December 20, 2009

Recipes for two people?

I have a hard time cooking for just my husband and myself. I always make way too much! (I was the oldest of 4 kids, and did the cooking)And, left overs are alright, but after 3 days of the same thing, it gets old. So, if anyone has any quick and easy recipes for two, please share them. Thanks!Recipes for two people?
Try the link below. I think it might be just what your looking for.Recipes for two people?
I have the same situation except it is just me and my dad..


Well, of course the usual steaks, pork chops, burgers, chicken... whatever. I really like to make chicken parmesian.. It's easy to make for two. We also like to make pizzas and we usually eat the whole thing.


Salads, chicken salad, spaghetti, soups, sandwiches, steamed veggies, and meatloaf are easy to make for two.. A lot of the time I just make a lot anyways and invite over people to eat with us (:

No comments:

Post a Comment